Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project Thoughts

I'm still trying to figure out specifics on my group project for 417. I know that I want to do something related to sports. My broad idea is to do something that ties into Michigan sports. I don't know if I should just focus on professional sports teams in Michigan or to include in college teams as well. I've got to think about what sports i'd cover as well; Am I going to just cover things like football or basketball, or am I going to cover sports like tennis or soccer. My personal interest are more towards football and baseball, but i've gotta think about my audience as well. Either way, i'll keep banging out the details as I go.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, keep knocking around ideas. Work with your group and also let the class give you some feedback, as well as others.

    I would suggest not worrying about soccer or tennis or other less media-covered sports at this point. If one of those becomes a popular focus at some point, you can also include a posting. However, your bread and butter here will be big time pro and college sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just commented on Mitch's post about the project, and I was thinking we should narrow our scope a little bit. I think if we try to tackle ALL Michigan sports teams, it's going to be too much for just us three guys to handle. Maybe we should just do specific sports - or maybe we could either do just pro or just college. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete